The Trusted Trader service is free to consumers.
Businesses pay an annual fee for membership of the Trusted Trader scheme, currently £200 + VAT for the 2018/2019 year. (Enquire about discounts for small businesses).
- Your website entry
- Data processing for the first 50 feedback forms received per annum. Members may have to pay processing charges for additional forms.
- Use of Referenceline mobile device applications
- Use of Ombudsman Services dispute resolution system where necessary
- Businesses joining the scheme during the year pay a fee on a pro rata basis, at the time of initial acceptance. Thereafter annual fees are payable from the 1st of April each year.
- Where membership is revoked, or a member withdraws from the scheme there will be no refund of any membership fees paid, or reimbursement made in respect of advertising material or documentation. In addition there will no reimbursement of costs incurred by the business as a result of removal or withdrawal from the scheme
For more information, please contact Trading Standards on 01382 436260 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org